The Feedback Forum is similar to Open Mic Monday... but there's a few differences:
1) Bring a thick skin and check your ego! This show is about learning and growing. All of the feedback given is to help you improve your work and hopefully become even more successful than you already are.
2) Creators get 15 minutes to showcase the work that they'd like to receive feedback on. Please have it ready to go.
3) Unlike Open Mic Monday, this show isn't about promotion -- not directly anyway -- it's primarily to receive critique/feedback/advice/etc. on specific works or projects.
4) No matter what kind of feedback you receive, this is a great opportunity to show potential readers/customers how great your attitude is and how you deal with criticism. Attitude matters!
5) If you're in the chat, please be respectful of the creators that are brave enough to be on the show and put their work out there for a live critique. It can be a stressful experience so remember to critique the work and not the person.
6) If you're on the show, remember that your work is being critiqued and not you, personally. Don't take any criticism to heart and let it deter you or discourage you. Every creator that you respect and appreciate was once in your position as well!
7) FEEDBACK FORUM episodes take place on the first Wednesday of every month and go live at 9pm EST. If you missed this one, then we hope to see you next month!